Topic: Live casino online gaming
When: 10.15 – 11.00, Wednesday 19 September
Where: Conference Room 4, Level 3, Olympia London, W14 8UX
- Helen Walton, founder, Gamevy (moderator)
- Scott Ronan, head of technology, Betsson
- Veiko Krunberg, managing director, Olympic
- John-Paul Rowland, commercial manager, Authentic Gaming
This panel promises lively discussion around the future of the live casino and live dealer gaming sector. Are future live casino players really expected to purchase costly peripherals, such as virtual reality headsets? If not, then what’s next: augmented reality, mo-cap?
Led by Gamevy’s Helen Walton (pictured), the panel will consider live casino’s brave new world and the different ways in which operators are engaging with new audiences.
- Is there an appetite from the player for ever more immersive live gaming experiences or are gaming companies just showing off the tech – is anyone actually buying these headsets?
- Are fully rendered environments with animated or mo-cap dealers going to challenge the established heavyweights of live dealer studio gaming?
- How important are alternative platforms, such as TV, for a large-audience live gaming experience?
- How does live casino gaming engage millennials, many of whom have never been or will never go to an actual casino?
The CasinoBeats Summit is taking place as part of the wider Betting on Sports Week, an event renowned for its high-level content and valued networking. Betting on Sports sees more than 2,500 delegates, 250 speakers and 140-plus exhibitors across sports betting, casino, e-sports and affiliates, as well as a final-night party at the Natural History Museum.
Olympic’s Krünberg on Betting on Sports: “There’s an incredible line-up of highly engaged speakers as well as real experts in the area, which makes the whole event just genuinely enjoyable.
“The opportunity to meet friends and get engaged in new business opportunities in the industry is significant part of the value the conference brings.”
Tickets for the event and the entire Betting on Sports Week 2018 can be found HERE
For enquiries regarding sponsorship or exhibition opportunities, please contact us on email@example.com.
Read more about the CasinoBeats Summit HERE.