Videoslots.com has lauded an enhancement of its reputation as an equal opportunities employer, after receiving eight nominations for this years Women in Gaming Awards.
The online casino operator sees its host of nominations aim to follow in the footsteps of Sini Rantala, winner of last year’s Hidden Talent of the year, and Essa Frantsi, nominee in the Excellence in Customer Service category.
Taking place at London’s Savoy Hotel on Friday May 11, Videoslots sees its employees nominated in the following categories:
- Dunya Siala – Employee of the Year
- Lorraine Sammut – Innovator of the Year
- Angel Jane Agius – Industry Achiever
- Megan Easey – Inspiration of the Year
- Alison Brincat – Leader of the Year iGaming
- Laura Zarb Cousin – Young Leader of the Year
- Naomi Pottinger – Hidden Talent of the Year
Alexander Stevendahl, chief executive officer at Videoslots.com, said: “We are always looking to build on the quality and diversity of our workforce and I think these nominations are a reward for all our efforts.
“Last year we were proud to see Sini Rantala recognised for all of her hard work and dedication and I am confident we can add to our collection on what is going to be a great night for the industry.”